Developing a Business Plan
This course will give you an in-depth look at what to consider when drafting your business plan. You'll learn how to put a business plan together, how to organize your departments and employees, and how to create a strategic financial plan.
Course Syllabus – 6 Lessons
- Lesson 1 Brainstorming Your Business Plan This article will teach you what you need to think about when determining your business goals and objectives.
- Lesson 2 Do's and Don'ts of Your Business Plan Learn the do's and don'ts of writing your business plan from experts who have been in your spot.
- Lesson 3 Writing Your Executive Summary There's a lot of items that go into an executive summary. Find out all about it in this lesson.
- Lesson 4 Creating Your Marketing Strategy In this video, experts share their thoughts on how to create a marketing strategy.
- Lesson 5 Organizing Your Management Team It's time to put your dream team together! Learn how to decide who you need to hire right away, and how to pay them.
- Lesson 6 Operations Plans This article will shed light on why it's important to have an operations plan and deadlines.
- Fireside Chat How to Create the Modern Business Plan for your Startup Successful entrepreneurs chat about how to write the modern business plan for your startup. Insight on determining projections, market research and more!
- Final Project One-Page Business Plan The final project will give you the chance to take all the activity worksheets in the section, and compile into a one-page business plan.
- Monica Magnetti Certified Professional Coach & Business Consultant and CEO, Luna Coaching
- Janet Attard Founder, BusinessKnowHow.com
- Martina Iring Small Business Marketing Consultant, MartinaIring.com
- Gore Bolton CEO and Piranha Tank Founder, Diversified Advantage Group, Inc.
- Dequiana Jackson CEO, Inspired Marketing, Inc.
- Jesse Lear Co-Founder, VIP Waste Services
- Allan Christensen COO, Todoist
Share the knowledge
Register for Brainstorming your Business Idea to receive exclusive course handouts plus a chance to interact with the course experts.