Final Project The One-Page Business Plan
- Completion time About 90 minutes
This project will give students the chance to take all the activity worksheets in this section, and compile it into a one-page business plan. Then, to test their efforts, they will contact a local Score.org office or Small Business Development Center for feedback.
Gather the worksheets you completed in this course:
Write your hook and mission statement in 4 sentences, which answers the following questions (1pt each):
- What does your business do?
- Where is your business located?
- What value does it bring?
- Who are your customers?
- How do you differ from your competitors?
Write down your market strategies in 4 sentences, which should answer the following questions (1pt each):
- What is the nature of your products and services?
- How do you determine pricing?
- What do you do better, cheaper, or faster than your competitors?
- What marketing channels will you use?
Write down your management and operations plan in 4 sentences, which answers the following questions (1pt each):
- What are your department operational objectives?
- What roles do you and your employees play?
- How will you create the desired outcome?
Write down your financial plan which includes the following projections (1pt each):
- Startup costs
- Day-to-day operational costs
- Department budgets
- Potential revenue and profit for 3 years
Contact local Score.org office or Small Business Development Center and submit your business plan for feedback. Upon feedback return, submit a screenshot of your feedback to Grasshopper.
Talk about this lesson