Financing Your Business
This course will teach you everything you need to know about financing your business. You'll learn how to find funding, put your budget together, estimate profits and more!
Course Syllabus – 5 Lessons
- Lesson 1 Financial Terms This lesson will teach you important financial terms used throughout the rest of the course and where you might need to apply these terms in a business setting.
- Lesson 2 Estimating Financial Projections This SlideShare will offer advice on how to estimate your financial projections.
- Lesson 3 The Pros & Cons of Profit Sharing We explain the pros and cons of profit sharing and how it differs from equity compensation, so you can make the right decision for your business and employees.
- Lesson 4 Creative Ways to Get Funding Learn about all the variety of funding options, in addition to the do’s and don'ts of funding your business.
- Lesson 5 Accounting & Bookkeeping Services Learn all about accounting and bookkeeping services so you can make a decision on whether you can handle the tasks yourself or need to hire someone.
- Fireside Chat How to Choose the Best Financing for Your Business In this Fireside Chat, our experts will cover assessing your financing needs and exploring your options, and discuss the future of small business financing.
- Final Project Financing Your Business Exam The final exam will test your knowledge of financial terms, common business scenarios and funding options.
Register now to receive these materials to enhance your learning experience
- Anita Campbell CEO, Small Business Trends
- David Ciccarelli CEO, Voices.com
- Rod Woodcock President and Founder, The Alternative Board Fraser Valley
- Melani Gordon Co-Founder & CEO, TapHunter
- Raj Sabhlok President, ManageEngine & Zoho.com
- Mike McDerment Co-Founder & CEO, Freshbooks
- Mike Rabil VP of Sales & Partnerships, Funding Circle
Share the knowledge
Register for Brainstorming your Business Idea to receive exclusive course handouts plus a chance to interact with the course experts.