Determining the Legal Structure of Your Business
This course provides an overview of what to consider when deciding the legal structure of your startup. Emphasis on business structure types, tax implications, compliance obligations and much more!
Course Syllabus – 4 Lessons
- Lesson 1 Comparing Business Legal Structures This article will educate you on the 4 common types of business ownership structures: sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation and limited liability.
- Lesson 2 How to Choose a Business Structure Learn what factors you need to think about when comparing business legal structures.
- Lesson 3 Tax Implications of Business Legal Structures Find out how the legal structure of your business influences your tax requirements. This SlideShare will educate you on tax terms, forms & more!
- Lesson 4 Legal Items: DIY or Hire This article will inform you on legal documents you'll need to prepare, in addition, share insight on what you could handle and what you should hire a lawyer for.
- Final Project Weighing the Pros & Cons of Your Business Structure This final project will test your knowledge and understanding of business legal structures.
- Dustin Ray VP Business Development, IncFile.com
Share the knowledge
Register for Brainstorming your Business Idea to receive exclusive course handouts plus a chance to interact with the course experts.