SEO & Content for Your Business
Whether you're a brick and mortar business or online business, Search Engine Optimization and Content are marketing tactics you need to know about. This course will teach you the best steps to marketing your business online.
Register to get exclusive content & interact with the expertsRegister
Course Syllabus – 7 Lessons
- Lesson 1 Setting Up Your Website Learn how to set up your business website. Important topics covered include hiring a designer or doing it yourself, how to register your website domain, and which online payment methods you should consider.
- Lesson 2 Optimizing Your Website for the Best Search Results Confused on how to optimize your website? This lesson will help! Learn what to improve on-page and off the page.
- Lesson 3 SEO Do’s & Don’ts: Black Hat vs. White Hat Tactics This lesson will provide examples of SEO tactics that you should and shouldn't do. We also cover what you should do if you are penalized.
- Lesson 4 Getting Started with Google Analytics Allow us to introduce you to Google Analytics. Find out which metrics you should track daily and how to create reports that will keep you informed on top performing landing pages.
- Lesson 5 The Only SEO Tools You Really Need Find out which SEO tools you absolutely need to buy and which you can skip on. We explain the pros and cons of each tool and how and when you should be using the tool.
- Lesson 6 Creating a Content Strategy for Beginners Our content expert explains what to consider when creating a new content strategy. Believe it or not, SEO and content is 50% science and 50% art.
- Lesson 7 Extra Credit Tactics to Up Your SEO & Content Game There are so many marketing tactics you can do to grow traffic to your site. Learn about all the quirky and fun tactics here and how you can apply them right away.
- Fireside Chat 5 Steps to Get Your Business Ranking on the First Page of Google In this Fireside Chat, our experts will teach you how to reach the first page of Google -- and stay there long term.
- Final Project Exam: Are You a Search Wizard? This final exam will test your knowledge on SEO terms and scenarios. Find out if you are a search and content wizard!
Register now to receive these materials to enhance your learning experience
- SEO Terms Glossary
- Setting Up Your Website Worksheet
- SEO Do’s & Don’ts: Black Hat vs. White Hat Tactics downloadable quiz
- Marci Martin President, Write Like That, Inc.
- Gus Ba VP Digital Experience & Product Design, Eastern Bank
Share the knowledge
Register to get course updates, access to the Fireside Chat, as well as special complementary course materials to help you maximize your investment!