Let’s face it: Using your personal phone number for your business communications is only sustainable for so long. Eventually, as your business gains momentum and you start sharing your personal number with every customer and business contact you associate with, things will get messy. Getting a business phone number is the first step to running a successful business.
And because we love our customers and want them to succeed, we are offering a limited time free trial of Grasshopper! This means that for seven days your company can benefit from:
- One free trial phone number (excluding premium numbers)
- Three free extensions
- 100 free business talk minutes
- 100 free business texts
- Free Call Forwarding, Voicemail, Business SMS and more
Why the Grasshopper Phone Number Free Trial is Worth a Try: No Strings Attached
And that’s not all! To begin your free trial we don’t need a credit card or any commitment at all. Just start using it today, on us, and if you’re not sold after seven days, there are no hoops to jump through to get out.
Still not sure if Grasshopper is right for you? Already have a separate business phone number? You can rest assured knowing that through number porting you can maintain that number with Grasshopper. And if you need a premium number, unlimited minutes or unlimited texting, while these aren’t included in the seven-day free trial, they can be easily purchased through any of Grasshopper’s three plans at any time.
What the Grasshopper Free Trial Offers
Now that you have a better idea of what the Grasshopper free trial can do for you, let’s discuss the free features and phone numbers included in your trial.
Features Included in the Free Trial:
- Call Forwarding: Gone are the days of having to live in the office. With our free call forwarding feature, you can route customer calls to a device of your choosing — your cell phone, home landline or office desktop phone! Never miss a beat while traveling, at home, or running errands.
- Business SMS: Texting isn’t just for millennials. In fact, many customers prefer texts to calls or emails. With free business SMS, you can send and receive text messages using your business phone number rather than your personal number.
- Voicemail / Transcription: These features not only allow you to check your voicemail regardless of your location through the app or online, but with free voicemail transcription, your voicemails will be converted to text so you can easily read them on your computer, iPhone or Android device. Now you can quickly and conveniently get a message even when you can’t listen to the recording.
- And more!
Numbers Included in the Free Trial:
- Local Number: Want to give you business a trusted feel that appeals to local customers? A free local number for a local business can encourage more business for loyal townies.
- Vanity Number: With a free vanity number, you'll make it easy for customers to remember your contact details. It will also make your company look bigger and more established.
- Porting Number: Don't want to update your website, business cards, marketing materials, and potentially confuse customers? Grasshopper makes the transition simple with our number porting feature. Your clients will never know you switched to a virtual phone system, but you'll notice the improved functionality!
Scenarios to Try So You Get the Most Out of Your Free Trial!
To keep up with the speed of business today, Grasshopper is here to make sure you never miss a beat. Take advantage of your free trial by:
- Looking like an established business: Just because you’re a “small business” doesn’t mean you have to appear small. Record a custom main greeting to look and sound more professional. You can use your main greeting to welcome callers and direct them to different departments (even if they all forward to you). And with a vanity or local number, this can give you a professional boost.
- Working on the go: Business doesn't stop just because you're out of the office. Next time you're on a work trip or even vacationing with your family on the beach, make sure to set up call forwarding so you don't miss important communications. Simply re-route your calls by customizing your settings in the Grasshopper app, and no one will know you're OOO (out of office).
- Staying connected: With a virtual system, you can ensure that you are always connected to clients -- whether it’s over Wi-Fi or VoIP. And that includes business SMS! Next time you find yourself in a noisy restaurant or crowded public area but need to communicate with a customer or employees, simply log into the app and keep your line of communication open with some business messaging. This will not only maintain your professional appearance, but it will keep your personal text messaging inbox unclogged.
Running a business is no small task. With so many things to do and so little time to do it all, we understand that your business needs a virtual phone number that works for you, almost like a virtual assistant. So start our virtual phone number free trial today! After all, there’s nothing to lose.
But don’t take our word for it. Here are what some of our customers have to say:
“Grasshopper has helped me transition from being perceived as a small “mom and pop shop” to a professional business, which is a top priority for the success of my company.” – Jose Greer, Personal Chef
“Grasshopper lets my company scale like never before. Now, my entire team is accessible to our customers since all employees can answer calls despite their location or time zone.” – Glenda Dorn, Retail ManagementFor additional information on plans and pricing, see our pricing page here.