A business phone system in your hand.
Grasshopper is easy to use, and has tons of great features for any small business owner.
How Grasshopper helps you do business:
Grasshopper makes it a cinch to communicate professionally.
Two numbers – on the same phone.
- Get all of the features of a business phone system on your existing cell phone – no need to have two separate phones!
- Keep your personal number private. Give clients your Grasshopper number instead, and call and text them from there!
- Grasshopper is quick and easy to set up, with plans to fit every budget.
Professional number, and etiquette.
- Choose a local, toll-free, or vanity number that’s best for your business.
- See when an incoming call is for business so you can answer accordingly and sound professional.
- Make your business look bigger with an automated greeting to welcome callers and direct them to departments or employees.
You’re no longer tied to your office or desk phone.
- Make and receive business calls and texts wherever you may be – whether you’re on the go, working from home, or on your way to a client.
- Grasshopper works on your existing cell phone – no new hardware necessary!
- By using the Grasshopper desktop or mobile apps you can access your phone system from anywhere.
Stay in touch with your customers.
- Never miss a call with Grasshopper’s mobile app.
- Voicemails are transcribed and sent to your e-mail so you can determine their importance at a glance.
- Answer calls wherever, whenever, with Grasshopper’s call forwarding service.
Over 400,000 happy customers served.
Here's what a few of them have to say about Grasshopper.
We chose Grasshopper because we need all of our customer communications to be pushed to the same place.Jonathan Heuer, Home Maintenance
Having a phone number on our site increased conversion of site visitors to sign up and paid users.Allan Branch, Accountant
Grasshopper lets my company scale like never before. Now, my entire team is accessible to our customers since all employees can answer calls despite their location or time zone.Glenda Dorn, Retail Management
Grasshopper has helped me transition from being perceived as a small "mom and pop shop" to a professional business, which is a top priority for the success of my company.Jose Greer, Personal Chef
Explore Grasshopper’s features:
Desktop + Mobile Apps
Stay connected with Grasshopper on your desktop, iPhone or Android device.
Get your voicemail transcribed so you can read them without having to listen to the message!
Simultaneous Call Handling
Take calls from multiple people at the same time so no one hears a busy signal.
Record professional messages that welcome your customers when they call in.
Keep your finger on the pulse of your business with detailed call reports.
Live US-based receptionists can help answer your Grasshopper calls!
Provide updates and quick replies via text messaging on your business number.
Use your internet connection to make and receive calls when cell reception is poor.
Have incoming faxes delivered as PDF attachments right to your email inbox.
Incoming Call Control
Screen callers, block calls and set up custom schedules for your business hours.
Business Phone Number
Choose from our inventory of vanity, local, or toll-free numbers. Or port your own for free!
Route business calls to your personal phone or to another team member.
Set up a voicemail for business calls and get MP3s of your messages through email.
Give employees or departments extensions with their own call forwarding rules.
Place callers on hold and even transfer them to another number when needed.
Automatically send a text to new callers when you can’t answer their call.
- 24/7 Support
- Unlimited Minutes
- Try Risk Free