Nimble vs Higher Logic vs Mightybell
Which social community software will work for your business?
Marketing today is all about engagement and loyalty. After all, it costs a whole lot less to retain an existing customer than it does to acquire a new one. That’s why social community tools have burst onto the scene as a way to keep customers and fans engaged, foster loyalty, and keep your brand top-of-mind.
If you’re ready to dive into your own community, you have a lot of options when it comes to which social community software you use, and they’re all unique.
Nimble, Higher Logic, and Mightybell are three of these platforms that you can choose from. We’ve compared them below to help you make the best decision for you and your small biz.
- Nimble: the user-friendly social CRM tool that promises smart contacts, insights, and results anywhere you work. Pricing is affordable and can scale with you.
- Higher Logic: the basic social community platform. It’s super usable and developed from customer feedback, so anyone can benefit from the platform.
- Mightybell: both a small business and enterprise solution. The Basic Edition covers all the bases, but the platform can grow with your business.
Features and Integration
Two of the most important things to consider when looking at social community software are features and integration. Nimble is by far the leader when it comes to integrations. The sheer number and capability of the add-ons is super valuable. Some of them include:
Higher Logic is a more basic community platform. All of the key features of a social community app are included, and they develop based on customer feedback, so it’s the most directly tailored to users. Higher Logic offers a good amount of diverse integrations that create additional value.
Mightybell is the social community solution that can grow with your business from one-man shop to large enterprise. Their free Basic Edition covers all the bases and includes key features that will make your social community a success. Additional features included in the Enterprise Edition are ideal for larger companies. Mightybell has only a few third party add-ons available currently, but those that they do offer pack a punch.
|Features|| || || |
|Intergrations|| || || |
Pricing and Support
Pricing is influenced by number of users, amount of space needed, features, and integration. Be sure to have an idea of what you want versus what you need in your software. Be extra vigilant when reviewing what support is offered as well. The package you select could determine the level of help you receive.
|Pricing|| || || |
|Support|| || || |
Nimble is a simple and capable social CRM community software. Their platform is super clean and user-friendly, and tons of third part integrations mean you can customize Nimble to work best for you. Their emphasis is on using smart reporting to draw insights that allow you to better improve and serve customers.
If cost is a concern, you can’t argue with a completely free software tool, and when it comes to Higher Logic, it’s a completely capable tool, too. Great features and valuable integrations make it a great option for your social community.
Mightybell is a complete package when it comes to social community platforms. Their free version is more than capable and has some valuable features like personalized activity feeds and customizable privacy levels. You have nothing to lose with their free package, so it’s definitely worth giving Mightybell a shot.
No matter which software you go with, either will help you keep customers engaged, create a community around your product, and help you tap into your most valuable customers.
|Pros|| || || |
|Cons|| || || |
|Best for||Individuals or small businesses who want an affordable option that doesn’t skimp on usability||Individuals or small business owners who want a free option that still checks all the boxes||Small business owners who want a solution that covers the bases and can grow with their business|
What are customers saying?
“I love the aggregation of different social media platforms. It's nice to have just one place [Nimble] to go to stay up to date with my contacts. The interface is super easy to use, and once you've got it set up the way you like it, managing contact communications is a breeze.”
“Our members love [Higher Logic] and we continue to expand our uses for it. We have a mentoring program running on it and we are moving many of our governance groups to it for online collaboration.”
“[Mightybell] is my new favorite app. Design is clean, posting is easy and I love the interaction with the web version.”
- Tech-savvy users social community platform
- Features include flexible layout, media previews, internationalization
- Totally free and open source
- Social community tool that helps you manage content, participation, and management
- Features include forums, calendars, blogs, social hooks, and moderation
- Free 30-day trial, and 2 plans range from $399 - $999 per month
- All-in-one social community software with services built for business
- Features include product feedback tools, revenue generation, and peer-to-peer discussions
- 2 plans range from $749 - $999 per month
- Complete social community platform with all of the tools you need
- Features include user and group profiles, loyalty, and surveys
- 2 plans range from $1,000 - $2,500 per month