Get A Cloud PBX System Today
Make Your Business Sound Professional & Stay Connected
- 800 numbers and local numbers
- Call forwarding to office or cell phones
- Extensions, voicemail & custom greetings
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Cloud phone systems- they’re all the rage! But what are they? A cloud phone system is hosted in the cloud, which means that data is stored in a secure server which you can reach over the internet. A cloud phone system replaces traditional land lines, and is usually hosted by a third party provider like Grasshopper.
Instead of an answering machine tape, phone bills, and tons of wires, a cloud phone system is stored digitally. This makes it less expensive and easy to use. Because of this, it improves the way businesses operate.
What’s so great about it?
- Cost Savings. A cloud pbx system is much less expensive than traditional land lines. It allows you to sound like a Fortune 500 company for a fraction of the price.
- Easy set-up. Because the system doesn’t require wire rerouting, cloud-based phone systems are easy and fast to set-up.
- Time saving. Traditional business phone systems are high maintenance and require intense set up. Skip all of that and save time.
- Remote capabilities. Remote capabilities is a fancy way of saying that you can easily hook a cloud phone system up to mobile phones, so you don’t have to be tied to a desk.
- Advanced features. Today’s cloud phone systems have all the advanced features you need, including the ability to add multiple extensions, message management, call forwarding, voicemail, and different physical phone options.
What about features?
- Message management. A cloud phone system differs from a traditional system in part because users can manage their messages, voicemails, and more.
- Call forwarding. A cloud phone system can help you forward calls to your support team, customer service desk, development team, or anywhere else.
- Voicemail. Most cloud-based systems allow you to record your own voicemail, set up multiple voicemails, read voicemails online, and more.
- Phone options. You can use traditional-looking phones in your office, or set up cell phones to receive calls with a cloud-based phone system.
What are people saying about cloud phone systems?
“For example, you can have calls forwarded sequentially or concurrently to a computer, land line, or mobile device. We use this feature so that when a client calls into Urban Insight, the system finds an available support staff member to provide support.” — Chris Steins, Urban Insight
“With cloud-based hosting, the phone system turns into a unified communications system. With cloud-hosted VoIP, users access a web-based dashboard, which lets them manage features and check the status of other people on the system. For example, they can check to see if a person is on another call before transferring someone to that extension.” — ResourceNation
“With the right virtual phone system in place, your small or medium-sized business will get the same features you would have if you had invested more money in a high-tech and high-maintenance phone system.” — Randy Kremlacek
Over 300,000 Happy Customers Served
Here's what a few of them have to say about Grasshopper
I am now a huge fan of Grasshopper… truly saved the day (and my sanity).Carolyn Appleton Carolyn M. Appleton, Inc.
Having a phone number on our site increased conversion of site visitors to sign ups and paid users!Allan Branch LessAccounting