The Best Business Pitches Captured
- Completion time About 7 minutes
Pitch Points to Remember
Eddie Simeon - (1:25) Speak succinctly and simply
- Use simple language for just about anybody to understand
- Avoid industry lingo
- Highlight successes you had in sales, goals, market size
- Emphasis the professional background of your team and what skills they have to bring your business idea to success
Jeff Caliguire (1:53) Sell by building a relationship
- People don’t want to be sold or pitched too. They do want to build a relationship with someone they trust.
- Be sure to explain the problem you're going to solve
- Share your story- First understand your story. What was the setback that kept you from moving forward and how did your product or story help you move forward?
Chris Post (3:16) Emit your passion in your presentation
- Show your passion
- Are you all in on this and is this your everything?
- Opportunities die quickly. Passion fuels businesses that are successful. Show the passion for your business opportunity.
- Businesses that are fueled by passion are the ones that thrive and get acquired or grow