Virtual Receptionist for Your Business
Sound Professional and Stay Connected at a Low Cost
- Automatically answer calls with a professional greeting
- Direct callers quickly to employees with multiple extensions
- Forward calls to any number on any phone
- Show a professional appearance even if your business is small
- Save the expense of hiring a receptionist
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Grasshopper – a Virtual Receptionist for Your Business
Save time and money with Grasshopper virtual receptionist services. Grasshopper is a virtual phone system that handles all of your inbound calls the same way a receptionist would. There are many virtual receptionist services available where a live person will answer and manage your calls remotely, but the costs can add up. With advanced features like call forwarding and custom voicemail greetings, the Grasshopper virtual phone system can act as a virtual receptionist for your business at a fraction of the cost.
Virtual Receptionist Services Allow You to Easily:
- Automatically answer calls with either a professionally recorded greeting from our voice studio or a recording of your own.
- Direct callers quickly and easily to people or departments with up to 100 extensions.
- Address common caller issues immediately.
- Show a professional appearance even if your business is small.
- Provide information automatically so you don’t have to.
Call forwarding takes a phone number and forwards the call to your phone. Small business owners find this useful because forwarding to a mobile is convenient, and a virtual 800 number can make them appear like a large organisation.
Call scheduling works in two different ways. With this service, you program the forwarding to reach different numbers at different times of day, or to forward through a series of numbers until somebody answers. Both are good for businesses with multiple employees, especially if they spend a lot of time off-site.
Caller menus or custom greetings sound just like an advanced phone tree. The caller first reaches a message that gives them options depending on their specific needs. Even if all the options lead to the same phone number, this can start every caller’s experience with your business off on a professional footing. Additional features make your life easier. Many switchboard free phone systems like Grasshopper come with features such as voicemail transcription, call forwarding with extensions, custom caller menus, fax to email, and more.
Over 250,000 Happy Customers Served
Here's what a few of them have to say about Grasshopper
I am now a huge fan of Grasshopper… truly saved the day (and my sanity).Carolyn Appleton Carolyn M. Appleton, Inc.
Having a phone number on our site increased conversion of site visitors to sign ups and paid users!Allan Branch LessAccounting