Toll Free Numbers for Your Business
Search 800, 888, 877 & 866 Numbers
- Get toll free numbers instantly
- Get customized vanity numbers
- Search 800, 888, 877 & 866 Numbers
- Transfer existing toll free numbers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Sound more professional with toll free numbers
A toll free number can be an indispensable asset to your business. They're most often used for customer service or help lines as one of the biggest benefits is they allow customers to call your business without being charged for the call. However, there are a lot of other great benefits to having a one for your business.
Benefits of having a toll free number:
- They're portable, meaning no one carrier owns it
- Lend credibility to your brand
- They reduce barriers to purchasing products online
- It costs your caller nothing to call you
- Give your business a national presence
One of the best parts about a toll free number is you own it! Once you buy a number, it is yours to keep. You aren't tied down to any one provider so you can take your number wherever you go.
Not all countries can call toll free numbers, so it's best to also have a local number if you do business outside of the US and Canada.
These numbers are very common now-a-days, so getting a toll free/800 number is easy. They're also first come first serve so you may not be able to get your first choice. Luckily, there are five toll free codes to choose from.
You'll get access to great features like call forwarding, unlimited extensions and read your voicemail.
Tips for picking the perfect number:
- Make it easy to remember
- Avoid weird/unique spellings
- Try and communicate what you do, or your business name
Frequently asked questions about toll free numbers:
Does my business need a toll free number?
You should have one if:
- You sell products or services online.
- Your phone number is a key part of your marketing campaigns.
- You plan to expand or currently do business nationally.
How much does a toll free number cost?
The cost depends on the toll free provider. The cost is generally a combination of the toll-free service provider, the plan you chose and the amount of minutes you use per month.
Is there a difference between the 800, 888, 877, 866 and 855 prefixes?
No. They come in five formats, 1-800, 1-888, 1-877, 1-866, 1-855, and the newest, 1-844 and they all work the same. However, the 1-800 prefix is the only "true" 800 number. Regardless of which prefix you chose, they all work the same and offer you the same benefits.
Over 100,000 Happy Customers Served
Here's what a few of them have to say about Grasshopper
I am now a huge fan of Grasshopper… truly saved the day (and my sanity).Carolyn Appleton Carolyn M. Appleton, Inc.
Having a phone number on our site increased conversion of site visitors to sign ups and paid users!Allan Branch LessAccounting