Assistance for Starting Your Business
We get it. Starting a business is a complicated and sometimes overwhelming ordeal. With that in mind we've put together some comprehensive resources to help answer questions, outline the path forward, give some suggestions from our own experience, and lend a helping hand to fellow entrepreneurs.
- Jump: The Ultimate Guide to Growing Your Business Ready to start your own business? We’re here to help with this complete guide. It’s time to do what you love. Now JUMP.
- Entrepreneurship Built to Succeed - a Fireside Chat Hosted by Grasshopper Industry experts discussing entrepreneurship that is future-proof with specific areas of focus including growing your business, reaching your audience, and managing the work-life balance.
- Startup Competition Guide: A Giant List of The Best Business Contests The competitions listed here offer more than $3 million in fuel for your dreams. Ready to grab your piece of the pie?
- Slide one
- Slide two
- Slide three
Find out everything you need to know about equity for entrepreneurs and small businesses. Financing and compensation, negotiating deals and so much more.
With 93% of shoppers influenced by colors and visual appearance, make sure you pick the right colors for your company. Use our color quiz to pick the best one!
Compare Crowdfunding PlatformsKickstarter vs. GoFundMe vs. Indiegogo - Crowdfunding Platforms Comparison
Crowdfunding is an important part of growing your business. We've compared Kickstarter, GoFundMe and Indiegogo so you make the best choice for your business.
Insurance can protect your business, so it's a good idea to get informed. In this post, we explain the different types of insurance to help you out!
- How Running a Business is Like Casting a Movie
- A Concise Guide To The 7 Best States for Incorporating
- Top 30 Cities for Entrepreneurs to Open a Small Business in the US
- Fantasies vs Realities of Startups
- How to Pick a Startup Funding Strategy
- How to Attract Investors and Funding for Your Business
- Corporate Core Values and the Companies That Do Them Well
- Small Business Loans: 6 Myths Debunked
- Where Should You Turn First For Funding?
- Fund Your Startup: What Options Are Best For You?
- The Harsh Realities of Starting a Small Business
- Virtual Assistants for Entrepreneurs: 10 Tasks They Can Do
- 7 Crowdfunding Platforms Compared