News & Buzz
Grasshopper is everywhere
Virtual Phone System For Entrepreneurs – with David Hauser
It’s been a long time since we have posted an audio interview.
We were busy getting some other projects up and running, namely Local & Mobile Marketing Services for small to medium businesses.
Here are some of the things we talk about in this interview.
- What grasshopper is all about and how their phone system works for the entrepreneur.
- Is their system more for the established entrepreneur or even for the one who is just getting their feet wet with entrepreneurship?
- Where do they find most of their customers being for this system?
- The history of entrepreneurship in his family and how it shaped his vision of being an entrepreneur.
- How he looks at ‘how not to fail’ instead of looking at ‘what if I fail?’
- How they got their first customers 7 years ago? And how did they grow their business from there?
- The success they saw in their referral program and how it continues to bring in customers to them today.
- His definition of success and how they achieve it everyday in their business.
- How their core values define their value as a business and how they give customer service everyday.
- How they brought expertise to the company by hiring a great staff. Who go with their company’s culture and core values.
- How they always look at moving forward and don’t look at what they could have done things differently.
- His advice to young entrepreneurs who are looking to go into entrepreneurship.
- How not having passion for what you are doing could hurt you in the long run.
- The biggest mistake they made early on was to grow too quickly without realizing their core values. Listen as he tells us the lessons learned from that mistake.
- How his typical day changed from the beginning to now after 7 years.
- How times when you are limited in capital can force you to make smart business decisions and how it helped them to be as lean as possible with their spending
- Some of the daily challenges he faces as an entrepreneur
- Some of the challenges he faces deals with time. Listen how he balances the time between family and life.
- What stops David Hauser from throwing in the towel each day?
- Success stories from some of their clients.
- How his parents have been the greatest inspiration for him. Find out why in the interview.
- Creating a personal brand for a product and how long it takes for a business or an entrepreneur to create a personal brand.
To listen to the podcast, click here.