News & Buzz
Grasshopper is everywhere
David Hauser, CTO of Grasshopper - Innovator Interview
David Hauser is Co-Founder & CTO of Grasshopper – the virtual phone system designed to Empower Entrepreneurs and make running a small business easier than ever. David oversees the strategic direction and operations of Grasshopper and serves as the company’s technology visionary.
Some Career Highlights include:
- One of youngest co-founders to be named to Inc.’s List of 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- CNN | Featured as part of the series “Young People Who Rock”
- BusinessWeek | One of “Top 5 Entrepreneurs Under 25”
- American Venture Magazine | One of “40 Under 40” young entrepreneurial leaders
- Entrepreneur | Named a small business “Power Player”
- U.S. Small Business Administration | Selected as “Massachusetts Young Entrepreneur of the Year”
- Featured in multiple publications including the Boston Globe, Business Week and the Wall Street Journal
In this interview David shares how values translate into real world action, the importance of being entrepreneurial, and an innovative branding campaign (involving chocolate covered grasshoppers) that put Grasshopper on the map.