MightyCall vs Grasshopper
Virtual PBX Comparisons
What is MightyCall?
MightyCall is a relatively new virtual phone system that is owned by Infratel. MightyCall gives a professional phone presence with an auto attendant, customizable greetings, dial by name directory, and more. It’s designed for small businesses that need a well-working, professional system.
What are MightyCall’s plans?
MightyCall offers three plans, all with premium features. The Entrepeneur and Unlimited Plan come with 1 toll-free or local number, while the Social Marketing Plan can have up to 5 toll-free or local numbers.
|Entrepreneur Plan||Unlimited Plan||Social Marketing Plan|
What’s the difference between Grasshopper and MightyCall?
MightyCall is a new company that was launched in October 2012, whereas Grasshopper has ten years of industry experience. Even so, MightyCall provides options suitable for small business owners.
Here are some differences between Grasshopper and MightyCall.
MightyCall has support Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm PST, while Grasshopper has 24/7 support.
MightyCall is a relatively new service with limited features.
- MightyCall has: Auto attendant, customizable greetings, call menus, dial by name or extension, multiple extensions, call forwarding, call screening, separate Business Voicemail
- MightyCall does NOT have: Voicemail transcription, on hold music, conference calling, fax capabilities, 24/7 customer support, substantial industry experience
- MightyCall does offer texting from your business number, but all plans have a monthly limit on text messages. Grasshopper’s Business SMS includes unlimited messaging.
- Get a local or toll free number, call forwarding, voicemails transcribed, unlimited extensions and more!
- Plans starting at $12/month