Ready to Start and Grow Your Business?by Emma Siemasko Published in Getting Started on
Whether the idea to start your business struck you this morning or ten years ago, you’ve got an itch that needs to be scratched. It’s time to jump in and get started.
But, hm, how will you make the jump from average worker to business owner? How will you turn your brain waves into a company?
Pretty tough stuff!
That’s why we wrote JUMP: The Ultimate Guide to Starting and Growing Your Business. It’s a complete guide that touches on all the aspects of building a company, based on 10 years growing Grasshopper.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- The Quest For a Co-founder Why you need a co-founder and how to find one who shares your vision
- How to Name Your Business Tips and tricks for choosing the perfect business name and securing a web domain, email address, and more
- Your Brand’s DNA: Core Fundamentals, Ideologies, and Your Brand Deciding what you believe in, creating an environment employees love, and competing on more than just features
- The Right People How to create a network of freelancers (where to find them and how to work with them) and hire the right people in-house.
- Marketing and Generating Buzz Generating excitement and buzz about your brand, creating surprise, and how to leverage social media
- Building Your Website Costs of building a website, conversion optimization, and SEO & search
- Refining Products and Price Packages How to perfect your products and price packages to increase sales and make customers happy
- Investors and Funding Bootstrapping, the different types of equity, angel investors, vesting schedules, and more
- Where Will You Work? An exploration of remote, coworking, or standard office spaces.
- Nuts and Bolts: Nitty-Gritty Details, Incorporation, and Taxes Getting incorporated, becoming an LLC, dealing with partnerships, and more
- Additional Resources For The Road Ahead Helpful Tools for Small Businesses and Startups
P.S. We’d love if you tweeted or shared our guide!