Graduate From The Lemonade Stand and Grow Localby Emma Siemasko Published in On a Roll on
You’ve thrown paint on the walls and opened your doors for business. Now it’s time for a huge line to form around the block.
It’s way harder to get clients and customers for a local business than it seems. After all, there are seven other chic coffee shops and five other puppy trainers in your neighborhood.
That’s why we created Grow Local: The Complete Guide to Growing a Local Business. It’s stuffed with local growth advice, real life examples, and tactics for on- and off-line marketing.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Why Growing Locally Is Unique Why you’re special and how to take advantage of your local personality.
- Marketing Channels Perfect for Local Business A lengthy list of tried-and-true methods for promoting businesses like yours, complete with prices and examples.
- Getting Involved in The Community How to use your local community to spread the word, create relationships, and ultimately get more customers.
- Fostering the Right Online Presence Local businesses need to be online. We’ll teach you how to craft the perfect online presence.
- Local Search Marketing (Free and Paid) Learn how to use SEO to make your local business visible to the people who are looking.
- Using Social Media Outlets for Exposure and Local Advertising Get social by using networks like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to boost your customer base.
- Turning One-time Customers into Lifetime Customers Making sure your customers stick around once they’ve tried you out.
- Tips from Local Business Experts Local experts dish their greatest tips and insights on how to market a local business like yours.
P.S. We’d love if you tweeted or shared our guide.