Every day this week we will be tweeting out a new question regarding small businesses. Share your insight with us and you will be entered to win one of five prizes ranging from a gas card to a gift card for JetBlue (chosen at random).
Question of the Day (Friday): What’s the best part about being an entrepreneur?
So, what do you have to do to participate?
- Follow @Grasshopper on Twitter.
- Tweet the best part about being an entrepreneur with the hashtag #GHSMB.
- Duration: Monday, April 25 at 9 AM EST – Friday, April 29 at 5 PM EST.
- Entry: Tweet your answer to the question of the day with the hashtag #GHSMB. NOTE: To be considered a valid entry you MUST follow @Grasshopper AND include the contest hashtag #GHSMB.
- Winners: There will be 5 winners, one for each day of the contest. Winners will be chosen at random by Grasshopper employees. *No purchase necessary*
- Prizes (given at random):
$100 Jet Blue Gift Card (@PatEast) $100 Marriott Gift Card (@KissesForUsAll) $50 Gas Gift Card (@LinzLovesYou) $25 Staples Gift Card (@JSandifer) $25 Fandango Gift Card (@ToolHangerz)
You can be entered to win each day, provided you answer the question of the day each day. Entries for the daily question will be closed at 12 AM EST. Check back to see who the winners for each day are and what they’ve won!
Winners for each day will be announced the following day via our Twitter account at 10 AM EST, and Friday’s winner will be announced at 5 PM EST on Friday, April 29th when the contest ends. Be sure to check back for the winner and participate each day!
Monday’s question: What is your biggest challenge as a small business? (Ended)
Winning answer: Being knowledgeable in all aspects of business while driving growth and expansion. Hard being a one-man shop and staying on budget. – @ToolHangerz