Choosing a Business Location
This course will help you understand what to consider when choosing an office location for your business. We'll touch on what to consider when looking at demographics, scoping the competition, staying on budget, and much more. It's a course on finding a new office location for your new business; however, it also meets the needs of professionals considering moving their office location.
Register to get exclusive content & interact with the expertsRegister
Course Syllabus – 5 Lessons
- Lesson 1 Assessing Your Needs This article will cover important items to consider when figuring out what your business location needs. Items to hit will include: demographics, proximity, parking, safety, and style of operation.
- Lesson 2 Real Talk with a Realtor In this video, a realtor discusses how business location can play into the competition, how to prepare for hidden costs and more!
- Lesson 3 Planning for Your Office Building Budget This article will provide insight on what business owners should be prepared for when owning or renting office space.
- Lesson 4 Assessing Your Brand Needs This SlideShare will discuss what business owners should think about when finding an office location that meets their company culture and brand needs.
- Lesson 5 Understanding State & Municipal Laws It's important to consider zoning rules and regulations as it impacts purchasing property or making improvements to your existing property. You'll learn how property is zoned, environmental regulations and much more!
- Fireside Chat Coming Soon How to Choose the Best Financing for Your Business In this Fireside Chat, our experts will cover assessing your financing needs and exploring your options, and discuss the future of small business financing.
- Final Project Finding Your Office Space Find out if you're ready to start shopping for your new office location. This project will test your realty skills.
Register now to receive these materials to enhance your learning experience
- Justin Grammer Senior Sales & Leasing Agent, A&S Realty, Inc.
Share the knowledge
Register for Brainstorming your Business Idea to receive exclusive course handouts plus a chance to interact with the course experts.